Allergies, also known as allergic diseases, are a number of conditions caused by hypersensitivity of the immune system to something in the environment that normally causes problems. Allergies include Allergic rhinitis or, food allergies, atopic dermatitis, allergic asthma, and anaphylaxis.
Allergic rhinitis or Hay Fever is also known as allergic rhinitis and people suffering from this experience sneezing, congestion, runny nose and sinus pressures. The substance that causes an allergic reaction in people suffering from Hay Fever is called an allergen. Some of the most common airborne allergens are pollen, dust, mound spores, pet fur and fibers.
Common symptoms of Allergies and Hay Fever:
Affected organ Symptom
How Salt Therapy Works:
Salt therapy is recognized amongst the best Natural therapy for llergic Rhinitis & Hay Fever and best treatment for allergies because of following unique properties.
– It removes pathogen agents (airborne pollen).
– It is anti-inflammatory.
– Salt has mucolytic effects i.e. it loosens excessive mucus and reduces the chances of infection.
– It reduces IgE levels (which cause oversensitivity of the immune system).
Benefits of Salt Therapy:
The Salt Cave Asia Pune is the best clinic for allergic rhinitis & allergic diseases. Our patients experience natural remedy for hay fever & allergies & medical advice by the top ten pulmonologist in India who give each of them personal attention.
Salt Therapy is a clinically proven natural, safe and beneficial method of treatment for every age group. Sit back and relax in any of the Treatment Rooms at the Salt cave center and breathe in the saline aerosol generated by Halogenerator. This process significantly helps to:
– Reduce the need for anti-histamine.
– Alleviate sneezing, coughing and shortness of breath.
– Clear mucus and sticky phlegm from the lungs.
– Strengthen the immune system.
– Prolong remission times.
– Improve general health and quality of life.
– Brings immediate relief
– Prevents the frequency of the symptoms from occurring.
– Depending on age and severity of condition, 15 to 20 sessions are recommended for long-term benefits.
– In severe cases, more sessions are recommended.
– Follow-up sessions every 2-3 months are recommended to maintain the clear lungs and to clear out retained mucus from the humps.
– A 20 sessions package a year during Hay Fever season and a smaller package of 5-10 sessions is recommended before the season starts as a preparation.