Bronchiectasis is another Respiratory illness which is affecting people in India on a large scale.
Scientifically, Bronchiectasis is an abnormal widening of one or more airways and extra mucus is collected in these abnormal airways – collecting at the “humps”. This makes the patient vulnerable to infections and its main symptoms include tiresome coughing which produces sputum leading to the person feeling constantly tired.
Patients can often suffer from bronchiectasis and chronic sinusitis and they usually experience an increase in mucus discharge from the nose. Frequent chest infections are also a symptom as excessive mucus is a perfect place for bacteria to multiply.
The Salt Cave Asia Pune being best natural therapy Centre for respiratory diseases offers the best Treatment for Bronchiectasis and Counted. Due to the growing air pollution and smog conditions many residents in Pune and different parts of India visit Salt Cave Asia to experience the best bronchiectasis treatment in India
How Salt Therapy Works:
– Salt kills bacteria naturally, which is the major cause of bronchiectasis.
– It is mucolytic – it dissolves and clears the mucus and reduces the chance of infections.
– It is anti-inflammatory.
– It strengthens immunity, and the patient’s immune system becomes less over-sensitive to triggers.
Benefits of Salt Therapy
At Salt Cave Centre in Pune, provides the best treatment for Bronchiectasis which cures the root cause of breathing problem and not just the surface symptoms.
If you are suffering from bronchiectasis, Salt Therapy is one of the Best Choice of treatment by top Pulmonologist, it not only brings much-needed relief, but it also prevents the frequency of symptoms occurring.
Salt Therapy is a clinically proven natural, safe and beneficial method of treatment for every age group. By breathing comfortably in salt rooms filled with saline aerosol generated by our machine it can significantly help to:
– Reduce the need for antibiotics.
– Make your breathing easier after just a few sessions.
– Improve lung function.
– Lessen constant sneezing, coughing, and shortness of breath.
– Clear mucus and sticky phlegm from the lungs.
– Increase the resistance to respiratory tract diseases.
– Strengthen your immune system.
-Reduce the number of hospital admissions.
– Depending on patient’s Condition and for long-term benefits 15 – 35 sessions are recommended.
– For severe cases, follow-up sessions every 2-3 months are recommended. This helps in maintaining clear lungs by clearing the retained mucus from the humps.
– Frequent sessions, about 3-4 sessions a week are suggested.