Cystic Fibrosis is a respiratory ailment in which the person experiences difficulty breathing which is due to frequent lung infection. This condition can be treated, using antibiotics and other medications and not be completely cured.
Common Symptoms of Cystic Fibrosis:
– Troublesome cough
– Repeated chest infections
– Sinus infections
– Poor growth
How Salt Therapy Works:
– It kills bacteria.
– Salt has Mucolytic effects i.e. it loosens excessive mucus and reduces the chances of infection
– It is anti-inflammatory.
Benefits of Salt Therapy:
The Salt Cave Centre Pune is being touted as the “Best Hospital for Cystic Fibrosis Treatment” with “Top Doctors for Cystic Fibrosis Treatment”. It is the only state-of-the-art Centre offering “Organic & Natural remedy for Cystic Fibrosis in India.
Salt Therapy is a clinically proven natural, safe and beneficial method of treatment for every age group. Relax on any of the treatment rooms in the Salt Cave Centre in Pune and find relief by just breathing the saline aerosol generated by Halogenerators. This has multiple benefits:
– Reduces the need for using inhalers and taking antibiotics daily
– Makes your breathing easier after just a few sessions
– Improves lung function
– Reduces the number of hospital admissions
– Alleviates sneezing, coughing, and shortness of breath
– Clears mucus and sticky phlegm from the lungs
– Kills bacteria
– Increases the resistance to respiratory tract diseases
– Depending on age and severity of condition, 20-30 sessions are recommended for long-term benefits.
– Follow-up sessions every 2-3 months are recommended to maintain the clear lungs and to clear out retained mucus from the humps.
– Frequent sessions, about 2-3 sessions a week are suggested.