As per Recent Statistics by WHO, Sinusitis have been found to affect 1 out of 7 people in India which is a very alarming number, also It is a highly symptomatic condition that has a dramatic impact on quality of life.
Sinusitis is brought on by a number of different factors. Some of the causes of Sinusitis are Fungi, Bacteria, Allergens, Viruses, Immune system problems, Colds and Flu
An irritation in the sinuses can occur as a result of extreme weather changes and poor air quality (Smoke, dust and other air pollutants).
Usually sinusitis develops after a person has suffered from cold or a flu-like illness. During this condition, the lining of the sinuses is swollen and it interferes with the normal flow of mucus. The mucus creates nasal congestion and obstruction in breathing, leading to a feeling of uncomfortable pressure. The person might also be vulnerable to more infection-causing bacteria.
During, acute sinusitis, the infection develops quickly in just few days and continues for a short span maybe a week or up to 3 weeks depending on the severity of the condition.
Common Symptoms of Sinusitis:
A blocked or runny nose: Green or yellow mucus is a sign of bacterial infection. Pain and tenderness in the face, near the infected sinuses. Person experiences a very bad pain while moving the head, toothache or pain in the jaw area while eating.
A high and continuous fever is common sign of sinusitis.
Other Symptoms are:
– Sinus headache- Cough -Bad breath (halitosis)-Pressure in your ears- Loss of taste and smell.
How Salt Therapy Works:
– Salt kills bacteria naturally.
– It widens the airways by reducing inflammation.
– It is mucolytic – it dissolves and clears the mucus and reduces the chance of infections.
– It is anti-inflammatory, reduces face swelling & discomfort.
– It strengthens immunity and patient won’t over-react to asthma/allergy triggers.
Benefits of Salt Therapy:
The Salt therapy is considered best Alternative Treatment for Sinus in India. Also, it has been recommended by the Best ENT Doctors in India who provide natural remedies for Sinus. Salt Therapy has proved to be a safe, natural and beneficial method of treatment for people of all age groups suffering from sinusitis. They have reported a 75-98% recovery from their conditions. Their airways have become normal, breathing is easier and painful symptoms have disappeared.
Breathing in the saline aerosol through Halogenerator in our comfortable treatment rooms at Salt Cave Asia in Pune has natural remedy for sinus which:
– Reduce the need for inhalers and antibiotics.
– Clear mucus and sticky phlegm from the sinuses.
– Increase the resistance to respiratory tract diseases.
– Strengthen your immune system.
– Prolong remission times.
– Improve general health and quality of life.
– Depending on patient’s age, for long-term benefits 15-25 sessions are recommended for long-term benefits
– More sessions in case of persistent condition.
– 3-4 sessions a week is usually recommended.